For a limited time, watch presentations from top genealogists Jeanne Bloom, Martha Garrett, LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, Jill Morelli, Ann Staley, and Tom Jones sponsored by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
The presentations include:
- “Sweden’s Multiple Naming Systems and How They Changed in the 1800s,”
Martha Garrett, CG
- “Reasonably Exhaustive Research of African American Families That Came Out of Slavery,”
LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG
- “Using Timelines for Correlation and Analysis,”
Jill Morelli, CG
- “Land, Licenses, Love Gone Wrong, and Other Assorted Courthouse Records,”
Ann Staley, CG, CGL
- “Systematically Using Autosomal DNA Test Results to Help Break Through Genealogical Brick Walls,”
Tom Jones, PhD, CG, CGL
“Whether you stop in for the lectures or join online, you will learn more about how to apply good methodology to your family research,” said President Jeanne Larzalere Bloom, CG. “The Board for Certification of Genealogists strives to foster public confidence in genealogy by promoting an attainable, uniform standard of competence and ethics. Educating all family historians of every level is part of this mission.”
BCG Webinars on Legacy Family Tree Webinars
View all of BCG’s past Legacy webinars and register for upcoming live webinars by using our affiliate link at http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=2619. Note: BCG receives a commission if you register by clicking and buying via our affiliate link.